It is such a blah hump day in Indiana. The weather is rainy and cold.. I love fall but days like this make me want to get under the covers and hibernate big time. These are the kind of days where you want to throw on some sweat pants and sit on the couch in front of the TV till the Sun comes back into vision!  My look today is Maxi dress from Jcpennys that I got last year on clearance of course darlings.. I remembered I watched this dress till it got marked down. My motto is that I got directly from my Mama.. "if it's meant to be it will be there" and it was at $20 . I see now my daughter has adopted this philosophy.. She finds something and she says " Mom will you watch this to see if it goes down" . That girl has some deal finding in her blood! LOL . I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday and if it's beautiful where you are at .. know that my eyes are green with envy :)

Details
Dress- Jcpenny $20
Booties- DSW - Diba Booties- $35( after sale plus coupon)
Necklace and Bracelet - Gift ( I was told it came from Steinmart)
Blazer - Kohls - Elle $8