I love classic white and black stripes and even more so when it's a dress.  I have had this J-lo dress for a while. I love her line at Kohl's . I love the fact that it caters to a curvy woman.. and that would definitely be me...LOL.  I added some jewelry from the Kardashian Kollection at Sears. I am in love with this bow bracelet..so cute and chic.  If I wasn't goin to work and headed out for a night on the town I would take the jacket off.  I hope you fashionista 's have a fabulous day . Let your inner diva shine today.. I give you permission! LOL

Details
Dress- Kohl's Jennifer Lopez line- $20 - last spring clearance
Jacket - H&M - $10 clearance
Booties- My favorite booties - Rock and Republic $25 last year
Necklace- Sears - Kardashian Kollection $5
Bracelet - Sears Kardashian Kollection $6