I stumbled across this dress a few month ago at Jcpennys.. It was marked down to $4.97 and I ended up getting it for $4 after my coupon. When first looking at this dress I was like this is not that cute. I wasn't wild about the pattern but as a fluke I tried it on. I often tell my sisters and my friends "It may look cute when you try it on" I happen to run into my sisters Mother in law in Pennys and she said what are you doing that ugly dress..LOL.. When I tried this on I wasn't wild about the pattern but the flow of this dress and the feel of the material is really what sold me.(let's not forget it was $4)  I styled this with some booties and an leather jacket to kind of toughen it up. I am happy with the results.. what do you think? Moral of my story is .. don't judge a dress on the hanger!  Have an awesome day Fashionista's!

Dress- Jcpenny $4
Jacket- Joe Fresh Jacket -$25
DSW-$35
Necklace- H&M $3
Bracelet -Charlotte Russe -$5