I have definately found the deal of the year... well so far. What makes this deal great is that I have been eyeing it for awhile at Jcpenny. This cutesy skirt fits well and the material is nice and thick feels like good quality.  I also have a hot pink one just like this that I blogged about previously on my post  Hot Pinky Lady. I paid $8 for the pink one and thought this was an excellent deal untill I ran up on this baby for $.97 .. and than I was able to take another 25% off.! How awesome is that 73 cents..I was able to get 2 of them one for my sister as well.  Now you can't beat that!  I love that fact that you make this really casual and glam it up also. I decided to go for a little glam by added this blinged out statment necklace and patterned tights. I know I will definatley get some wear out of this little skirt.. can't wait to share .

Now I wanted to fill you in on what I think are the best places to shop this weekend if you are looking for some real bargins.

Jcpenny- of course after that skirt you know they were on the list. There clearance is additonal 25% off and prices in the store are alot of the time much cheaper in the store. Plus there is a coupon here for 20% with charge and 15% any other form on payment.

Sears- Sears really has some fashionable finds there.. they are not your mama's Sears anymore. They are currently having additonal 30% off clearance

H&M- is having additonal 50% off clearance in store. They have dresses as low as $3.50 . Pants for low as $5... I got a winter coat for myself for $12 reg $69 .. Do I need to say anymore? LOL

Kohls - always has great sales... plus there is coupon here for additional 15-20% off depending on how much you spend. They have some awesome pieces on clearance.

Details
Skirt -Joe Fresh Jcpenny $0.73 only in hot pink online
Top- Jcpenny ANA - old
Tight- New York and Company $8
Necklace - Kohls J-Lo gift
Shoes -Kohll's Lauren Conrad
Coat- H&M  on clearance $12