When I say it's a cold day in Indiana that is an understatement.It is -9 and feels like -29 . This is just a painful cold.... like I wish I could sit on the couch all day kind in my onesie PJ's type of day! LOL.. How lucky are the kids not having to brave this bitter cold? Enough of my whining because really I could go on all day.

 I have some very exciting news I was featured on this awesome website little Indiana . If you live in Indiana you really need to check out this website. Jennifer Nunemaker is the voice behind little Indiana and she will really put you in the know about everything from entertainment, food and great places to stay. I just love her writing style and if you don't live in Indiana check it out plan a vacation with us Hoosier's. 

 Today I am wearing a dress.. yes I know it's -9 but I was in dress type of mood. Don't worry I came in with tights tall boots and a long coat, So I am kind of sane...LOL. The dress is JLO from Kohls. I got this dress last year and I think it was my sister that said it wasn't cute..but I saw something in this dress . I do like the pattern but the fit is really what sold me. I am a definite pear shape and this really flatters the waist and that is a must when you are a pear. I added some polka dot pattern tights ( trying to pattern mix a little) and topped it off with my Jessica Simpson shoes that I got from my haul Curlybyrdie on a Hunt. I love that these shoes are grey I tend to lean towards black and I love even more that they were only $16. How is the weather in your neck of the woods? I hope you fashionista's have a warm, terrific day!

 Also Ladies don't forget when you show any blog featuring any items from Clothes Mentor Fort Wayne you can get double punches on your key chain on any day of the week. For any of you that are new to Clothes Mentor you get a punch for every $10 you spend once this is filled up you get a free $10! For even more savings you can bring in some of those things in your closet that you no longer love and get cash on the spot.. or you can look around for some fab finds! 

 Details

 Dress-JLO - Kohls (old) , Jacket- H&M $10,Shoes-Jessica Simpson Clothes Mentor $16,Necklace-JLO Kohls(old) Furry Vest- Jcpenny Nicole Miller $17