It has seriously been a long week. So a night out with some Martini's seemed like just what the doctor ordered.. After dealing with this cold snowy weather it felt nice to get a little dressed up and listen to some live fabulous music and this place has the best Chocolate Kiss Martini's ever!
  I really got this look at such a bargain that I couldn't wait to share. The dress was a find at H&M for only $3.50 this normally was $39.00. It is a little shorter than I usually wear but I paired it with some patterned tights and my new booties. Let me tell you ladies about these booties.. they have a very high heel but these are so comfortable. I have them in red also and just had to get get them in black..I thought these boots gave the look  a little more sexiness showing leg but not to much anywhere else. I felt like it balanced out.  I got the okay for my significant other so I went with it. How did you fashionista's wrap up you week?

Details
Dress H&M $3.50
Booties Kohl's Rock and Republic $18
Necklace - Body Central (old)
Long Necklace- NewYork and Company (old)
Tighst-Kohl's $5
Purse- Goodwill Merona (Target Brand) $2

Entire look for Under $30.. Yeah!!!