I fell in love with this Loft skirt when I stumbled on it at Clothes Mentor here in Ft. Wayne. This skirt looked like it had never been worn and it was only $12. How sweet of a deal is that? I discovered that it was a perfect match for this cute little colorblock peplum I picked up at Jcpenney. Even though it is the first day of spring it is pretty cool in these parts so tights were so necessary.

Ladies don't forget that you can show this posting or any other of my blog posts that feature items from Clothes Mentor Fort Wayne and get double punches any day of the week not just Sunday. Also if you have any clothing ,shoes, or accessories that you no longer love go ahead and bring them in. You can get some extra cash or maybe some cute spring pieces. I was just in the store and the Spring /Summer selection is superb 😊 You really should stop in . 

Skirt -The Loft via Clothes Mentor @12
Top Bisou Bisou Jcpenny $11
Shoes -Jcpenny old
Necklace -Windsor Stores $2.50
Bracelet- Charlotte Russe $5