I have been living with this pear shaped body for 41 years . I guess I am exaggerating just a bit.I didn'tstart caring about the size of my behind until at least 5th grade. That was well before Jlo came along. Luckily I now appreciate my curves and have learned to dress them. If you are pear shaped than u understand the difficulty in finding something that skims across your hips perfectly and still fitting your waist. I actually saw this Nicole Miller dress online at Jcpenney . I could tell immediately that this dress would be good choice for my body type. They were actually sold out of my size. So I ended up finding in store when it was 50% off and I had $10 off coupon .I love the fabric its is thick enough to cover those lumps and bumps and thin enough to feel cool in the hot weather. I think this would be a perfect dress for Mother's day and it's my favorite color a definite no brainer for this girl.
Dress -Jcpenny Nicole Miller $20 after coupon
Shoes -Madden Girl via DSW $16
Clutch -Jessica Simpson via Meijer $6
Necklace -Charming Charlie $5






posted from Bloggeroid