I am so glad the weather has been beautiful here in Indiana. I am finally able to start wearing my spring and  summer items.  I just love the versatility of a skirt you can change the look so much with different tops or by adding a jacket. I have found some really cute ones and look forward to styling them different ways.

I picked up this pattern Bisou Bisou skirt from Jcpenney back in the winter . I knew I could style this so many ways because of the colorful pattern. It was love at first site when I saw this skirt and honey I didn't wait for this thing to get that cheap because I just knew it would go fast. I added my red orange top and my Orange Ora Delphine bag and out the door this girl had business.. LOL. I giggle every time I hear this expression.. " Out the door she had business" My aunt use to say it all the time.. now look at me I am turning into my Aunt Maxine..

Speaking of a skirt I just had to share this super cute skirt that my daughter got from our favorite online boutique Ash and Co's Closet. She fell in love as soon as she saw this darling skirt and  I just love the way she styled it just a chip of the Fashionista block.. :)

What are your favorite things to rock during these warm weather months? 

My look
Skirt - Bisou Bisou from JcpennyJcpenny ( sim)
Top - Kohl's ( old)
Shoes - Kohl's Simply Vera ( sim)- I got mine for $6 at the end of season last year
Bag - Ora Delphine this was a gift and I am love with this quality bag. This is my 3rd :)

Daughter look
Skirt - Ash and Co's Closet
Jacket - Kardashian Kollection Sears $5
Shoes - Jcpenny $10
Orange tank - Sears ( old)


Posted via Blogaway