I was recently contacted by Raise  to participate in there Closet Swap Challenge. They want to know what me and other bloggers will be wearing this Summer. I thought about it and the obvious answer would be flowers! I am obsessed with the floral pattern trend this year. The bigger and brighter the better.  Now when I saw this super cute floral dress at Macy's. It was love and first sight.  The colors and flattering fit had me at hello!  This dress is so multi -functional and you know I like to get more bang for my buck. I styled this as a dress that you could wear out on a date night and also as a pencil skirt for a brunch with the ladies.


 Now in case you haven't heard of Raise  I wanted to explain because I was in the same boat as you are in. This is market place for buying and selling discounted giftcards see here.  Now you know you have those giftcards from places that you may not shop at so why not get money for it or perhaps there is a place you always shop you can get giftcards at a discounted price and you know Curlybyrdie is all about getting a deal. So check them out and it's free to sign up and free shipping!

What are you ladies loving this Summer? .. Please share I would love to hear about it!

My Look
Dress - Macy's $35 ( instore with coupon )
Shoes - Clothes Mentor Ft Wayne $10
Bag's- Ora Delphine - gift  - ladies these are high quality bags and fyi . Tomorrow they are having a huge deal on GMA's Deal's and Steals don't miss out!
Peplum Top - Jcpenney $10 last year
Green Necklace - Kohl's ( old) Apt 9