It's Friday, the sun is shining and I have this super cute maxi convertible dress on. What makes it even better is I got this for less than $15 from one Kohl's .  I love the fact that you wear it as a maxi dress , maxi skirt and even as a midi dress that is seriously getting more bang for your $15 and you ladies know how I love to be fashionable on a dime.  I chose to wear this with my Lauren Conrad jean vest for a casual Friday look. This dress can easily be accessorised for a night out on the town or just plain and simple with a tank top for easy breezy weekend look. I am so pleased with this that I really am thinking about ordering this in a different color. This piece will definitely be going on vacation with me. What are you ladies wearing on casual Friday? Was it a deal or a splurge.. Inquiring minds want to know .


Details

Dress - Mudd Convertible Dress - Kohl's  you can use GREAT30 for 30% and FREEMVC for free shipping with your Kohl's card .
Jean Vest - Lauren Conrad Kohl's sim $26.99
Shoes - Rock and Republic - Kohls' last year
Bracelet - Jcpenney $1
Bag - Jcpenney ( last year)
Necklaces - Target $3 each