It's Tuesday which is a little better than Monday but not quite as good a Wednesday. I have fallen in love with a certain color combo that would be yellow and Navy. I mean it's almost up there with black and white. It looks so cheerful yet classic. The skirt is JLO from Kohl's the material is quality and even has a liner underneath to conceal those panty lines and whatever else you want to hide lol. I paired it with one of my staple pieces my peplum from Jcpenney. I have this top in like 4 different colors . I certainly gotten my moneys worth and you know I am all about that life. I topped this off with my super cute wedges I scored from Clothes Mentor Fort Wayne.  I love how I find fun stuff there for a fraction of the price and you can even bring all those treasures in the back of your closet that you no longer wear and get paid cash on the spot . How sweet it that extra money or maybe get some new fabulous items like these wedges.  Ladies this is definitely is the time to stop in they are having a Clearance sale like no other. If you buy 1 piece you get one free. Now that is a deal!

Skirt - JLO- Kohl's $27 with coupon

Peplum- Bisou Bisou - Jcpenney sim

Necklace - New York and Company $3

Shoes - Dots via Clothes Mentor $10

Posted via Blogaway


Posted via Blogaway