Sometimes you need a weekend to do exactly what you feel like doing at that moment. That is exactly what this weekend was for me. The kids were away and honestly this was the first weekend that I had the house all to myself in a long time.  I was able to enjoy dinner with one of my girlfriends that involved gossip , business talk and yes honey a few Margarita's .Which meant Saturday some form of exercise was a must so I got a 3 mile walk in plus a little shopping in. Did you ladies know that shopping is cardio.. I got the shirt to prove it. 
  The best part of the weekend was I got to have some quality time with my Mom doing a little decorating around my place. It was quit nice having small talk with the most important lady in my life.  My Mom is an artist and it is so nice seeing her in her element  her getting to express creative side. It's kind of like me at clearance rack full of dresses and my creative juices start flowing! LOL
I have learned in life that it's the little moments like this that mean the most. I will cherish every moment with my parents I feel lucky that I still have them both at 41 years old. I pray my kids are that lucky.
 Now Sunday was wrapping up a great weekend by going to the best brunch spot in town  Granite City.  This place has the most delicious selections and top that off with a mimosa.. it doesn't get much better than that!  I decided to wear this cute little bright dress I got from Jcpenney last year. I got this for like $7 and I adore this dress . I love the color combo and it even has a cut out in the back. 
My Monday look was included this Elle Dress I picked up at Kohl's . I love the fit and adore the black and white stripes . I loved it so much I also got a Beige and Coral striped one as well. I added my striped Worthington Shoes that I got Jcpenney last year for $10 and wanted a little pop of color so I added my hot pink belt and cute little flower. 
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and guess what we have a fresh new start.. called Monday!
Brunch Look
Dress - Jcpenney ( old ) $7
Shoes - New York and Company $12
Necklace New York and Company $5
Bag -Adele Satchel Ora Delphine gift
Monday Look
Dress - Kohl's Elle Dress sim
Shoes - Jcpenney last year $10
Flower - HM clearance  0.50
Bag - Steve Madden via TJ Maxx $22 clearance
Bracelet - Charlotte Russe $5