It was an awesome 4th of July weekend. I was able to spend it my family in Virginia.  I feel so fortunate I was able to spend time with my beautiful Grandmother who is 91. She is so funny and full of life. I pray that have that spunk when I get older she is a pleasure to be around. We were able to go to an outdoor street fair and I even got my palm read for the first time. I really enjoyed my family and wish I could have stayed longer.

This is one of my vacation looks. I just love this skirt so feminine and so versatile.  I had my eye on it for awhile.  I waited and ended up getting it  more than half off. Now that is what Im talking about. I have wanted one of these lace midi skirt for sometime and this skirt is so perfect . I paired it with my $4 lace tube top and for under $20

How was your holiday ? What were you wearing?

Skirt - H&M $15 in store
Top -H & M $4
Shoes -Macy's
Jewelry -NY and Company