These past few days have brought some cooler temperatures in Indiana.  The reality that summer is ending is becoming more real . I still have some cute summer dresses that I still haven't gotten the chance to wear so I have decided to start showing how to transition some of those summer /spring items into fall/ winter items . I will post a few transition looks a few times a week so stay tuned.
The 2 looks below are both transition looks. I decided to find fall type colors in a lighter fabric because it's still August after all. My first look is what I call casual but professional look. This polka dot top that I picked up from Clothes Mentor for $6 is fabulous. I love polka dots and I love the top with ties on them. I think the look so elegant so this top had to come home with me. I went in there to sell some clothes that I was not using and I always find something to bring home with me. I paired this with my Jessica Simpson jeans which are my favorite jeans I love the flared leg of these pants I feel like they help balance my pear shaped body.
My 2nd look is a cute little light weight sweater I picked up from +Marshall's . This dress was made by American Eagle. I got this at a steal of $16.99 . I love the gold that is weaved into the fabric it gives it a subtle bling . I decided to wear this with a hunter green statement necklace that I picked up from Clothes Mentor as well added my green denim jacket from +Kohl's and this is pre fall look of the day!
Look 1
Top - Clothes Mentor $6
Jeans- Jessica Simpson via Macy's ( Old)
Bag - +Ora Delphine - gift
Shoes - BCBG via +Macy's - $23
Look 2
Dress- American Eagle Via Marshall's $17
Necklace - Clothes Mentor Fort Wayne $5
Shoes - Steven Madden Via +Macy's ( last year)
Jacket - +Kohl's $18