I had the pleasure of being asked to be a panelist at a awesome event Ladies Who Brunch Indy . It was a wonderful experience I met so many positive and professional women , that inspired me in so many ways.  These ladies where from different business segments and really inspired me with their wealth of knowledge and expertise. This was my first speaking engagement for my blog and I am not going to lie I was a little intimated but these ladies gave me a warm welcome and I felt totally at home.  I made many connections both personally and professionally. What I learned from this experience that we as women need to support other women.  We all have a story to tell and we can learn so much from listening to other women's story as well.  It was humbling to meet women that actually follow me on instagram and my blog that wanted to hear my story. I will never forget this awesome experience that I was blessed to be a part of.
 Now I had to be true to myself when I decided what to wear I made sure that is was totally a look totally on a budget!  Please see details below
Skirt -+Forever 21 sim - I paid $28 for the lavender
Top - Banana Republic via Clothes Mentor Fort Wayne $8
Shoes - Madden Girl via DSW sim BCBG style I paid $14 for mine in store
Bracelet - New York and Company - $4
Bag - BCBG- borrowed