There are moments when I like bright and bold , making a statement with bright colors or big accessories. I opted for a more relaxed look with this simple denim dress that I picked up at +Old Navy last year for $4 . I love shopping their clearance rack you never know what you might find. In this instance I found a classic jean dress that can be styled so many different ways and I am all about getting more bang for my buck in this case my 4 bucks!  I added my studded Material Girl sandals I got last year from +Macy's  at the end of the season. If you are looking for sandals shopping their clearance racks this time of the year is the way to go. You will never believe the deals you find. My accessories matched my +Ora Delphine bag perfectly to top off this simple look. Now if you haven't heard of Ora Delphine these are nice quality bags that have a classic look . I have 3 of them and get compliments every time I carry mine. Watch for them on +Good Morning America deals and steals I have saved up to 80% .   
What are your go to items for a relaxed simple look? What stores are you loving this time of year for end of the season sales?
Have an awesome day Lovelies!
My Look
Dress - Old Navy $4 (last year)
Shoes - Material Girl via Macy's $12 ( old)
Necklace - Target $7
Bag - Ora Delphine Adele Satchel gift