I just love finding items that can serve as great transition pieces for the fall and when it is at a great price point well that makes it a win win.  The minute I saw this dress online at +Kohl's  I knew I wanted more than one.. yes because I am greedy and because I love the classic style and the fun patterns. I find that Apt 9 is one of my goto brands at Kohl's it is kind of reminds me of Worthington at+JCPenney  . Some cute on trend items that can be office friendly. I think these are perfect for professional women that don't want to spend large amounts of money on their clothes but still want to look in the fashionable.. and that is what I am all about. My booties are even Apt 9 and I am loving them as much as my dress and got them at an awesome deal .  Where are your favorite places to shop while trying to stay on a budget?  I hope you are all having a fabulous week .. Friday I can see you getting closer.


Dress- Apt 9 via Kohl's $20 ( I had a 30% off coupon when I purchased)
Booties - Apt 9 via Kohl's $20
Bag - Steve Madden via +T.J.Maxx $22  
Bracelet- Macy's gift
Necklace - Kardashian Collection Via +Sears $5
Jacket - +H&M  last year $10

Starting tomorrow fashionista's if you have a Kohl's card you can save 30% with code TREAT30( expires 10/4) and Code DRESSUP10 for 10 off 40 purchase of dress ( expires 9/26) and get free shipping with code CC4SEPT. Now how sweet is that deal! Happy shopping my darlings :)