There is definitely no denying that fall is on it's way. I'm suddenly in the mood for pumpkin spice lattes and caramel apples. The mornings are definitely cooler and the reality that I need to put my sandals away is getting more obvious every morning .   This is that time of the year that it get's very confusing in Indiana. It doesn't feel cold enough for boots but getting a little to cool for sandals.. What 's a girl to do ? Well we do what we always do adapt and make it work... LOL. 
 
In this post I wanted to highlight my love for animal prints for the fall. 
 
My first look I  decided to wear some booties bare legged and a pencil skirt for my transition look . I wore a short sleeve blouse because I knew it was going to warm up. I just love mixing animal print with red's or burgundy there is just something about the combo for fall that gets me so excited. I was lucky enough to come across this little red number by Alfani at Clothes Mentor here is Fort Wayne. I love the material and can see me rocking it so many ways with the animal print or with black and white.. oh so many options. I decided to add just little bursts of animal print with my belt and booties. 
My 2nd look I opted for leopard print pants and keeping it simple with a black tee and belt. I try not to overkill on the animal print I don't want to feel like Peg Bundy walking around and believe me my kids would let me know . You would think they had a job on Fashion Police when it comes to what I wear.. LOL.   I love these pants they are so comfortable and they were such a steel that I even picked up a pair for my fashion critic daughter .  When I showed her the pants she instantly said.. " Why did you get pants like mine" Excuse me like yours. .. You mean why did I buy you a pair of pants like mine? Now continue with your day girl..LOL. I think everyone in my family have these pants my sister , my aunt and my 92 Grandmother. My Grandmother will swear that none of us look as fabulous as she does in these pants and she is serious!
I totally agree when they say animal print is the new black it is such a staple in my wardrobe.  I will definitely be rocking mine this fall and beyond.. Just call me Peg or better yet Ms Bundy!
Look 1
Red Skirt - Alfani via Clothes Mentor Fort Wayne $12
Top - Worthington Jcpenney $15
Shoes - Style and Co via Macy's last year $20
Belt - Jcpenney $2 on clearance last year
Bag - Steve Madden TJ Max
Look 2
Pants - Jennifer Lopez Pants - Kohl's $15
Top - H&M $5
Necklace H&M $3.50
Shoes -Jcpenney old
Bag - +Ora Delphine- Adele Satchel - gift