There is nothing like some fabulous shoes to make you feel chic and put together. I feel big city in Fort Wayne Indiana today... LOL.  I got these shoes back in the winter from one of my favorite places to shop +Kohl's . They are Rock and Republic I ended up waiting till they were marked down because as you know by now that is how I roll!  The cooler temps in morning caused me to pull out these closed toe shoes in my closet. I though they were the perfect match for my super cute Jones of New York skirt I scored for $10 at the Clothes Mentor here in Fort Wayne.  These shoes give my look more of and edge and a high fashion feel which is just what I was going for.  What I love about this skirt is the light pink stripe in the center and the material is just a heavy high quality with just the right amount of stretch. I know it looks white in the picture but the light pink makes it a little more unique.  I decided to add a my simple black Bisou Bisou peplum from +JCPenney and add some pink accessories and my chic' look was born. 

What so you have in your closet that makes you feel high fashion? Is it a fab pair of shoes a little black dress? I would love to know

Hope you are having a fabulous week and we are one day closer to Friday!

Skirt -  Jones of New York via Clothes Mentor Fort Wayne $10
Peplum - Bisou Bisou via Jcpenney's $10
Shoes - Rock and Republic via Kohl's  $30
Necklace - Candies Brand via Kohls' $5
Bracelet - Lauran Conrad via Kohl's $5
Bag - Steve Madden via TJ Maxx $22