I can remember growing up and we would get this super warm days in fall and my Mom would always say this is our Indian Summer.  What I love most about this time of the year in the Midwest is watching the leaves turn colors it's my absolute favorite color pallet.  As much as I love the crisp fall weather there is something about those last days of warm weather. It makes you want to pull out those summer duds one last time. Yea I just said duds.. I am telling my age again.  Now with it getting up to 80 this weekend decided to wear dresses I had in my closet and add a jacket or a vest to give it a little fallish feel..  The first dress is this dress I scored from +Macy's  for like $7.50..I loved the colors in this dress. The deep burgundy and deep maize color is so fall and a wonderful way to transition to the fall. I decided add my Steve Madden shooties and jean jacket for a casual cool Saturday look.  Than on Sunday I went with my dress from +JCPenney that was a perfect match for this Guess Necklace that I scored at Macy's sometime ago and never got the chance to wear and than topped it off with my Lauren Conrad jean vest from +Kohl's and another transition look was born. How are you fashionista's transitioning? Do you have any tip and tricks that you using? Please share . Have an awesome week we are blessed with another fresh start let's make the most of it.

Look
Dress - American Rag via Macy's  I paid $7.50 in store
Jean Jacket - Sears $2 ( great find last year)
Shoes - Steve Madden via Macy's last year
Cuff Bracelet - Meijer Stores $6

Look
Dress - ANA via Jcpenney
Necklace - Guess via Macy's $7
Bag - +Ora Delphine - gift
Shoes - BCBG via +Macy's $22