Can you tell by the title of this post that I am ready for the weekend?  It has been a long week full of running around and getting stuff half ass done.. Oh how I hate that feeling. I am sure you all can relate.. that's life I guess LOL!  My look today is very relaxed just the way I love my Friday's .  I love wearing jumpsuits they are the like the no brainer of fashion. All put together and all you have to do is decorate it however you see fit. It's kind of like a Christmas tree.. . I know I am almost as bad as retail stores bring up Christmas in September.LOL. 
I picked up this jumpsuit about 6 month ago at New York and Company and this is one time I didnt' wait for something to go on clearance.  If you are pear shaped girl such as myself if you find a jumpsuit that fits you well on the top and the bottom you better jump on that. There was one left and it happened to be my size it was like it was sitting there waiting on me. I just loved the relaxed look and knew it was something I would wear many times. I decided  to wear my Rock and Republic booties and silver accessories and there you have perfect TGIF look. This is a look that I could wear for an after work cocktail that I am in great need for.  What is your TGIF look today?  
My Look 
Jumpsuit - NY and Company ( sim) 
Bootes- Rock and Republic - exact ones Ebay 
Bag - H&M $10
Bracelet - Kohl's $4
Necklace - H&M $1.50