September in Indiana is a challenging month as far as fashion goes. It is the end of summer but you still have those warmer temperatures where you are just not sure what you should be wearing. I am one of those people who have a ton of sandals and sundresses and struggle when I should put them away for next year. Luckily for me I have followed many other bloggers and IG friends that have inspired me in so many ways in transitioning my wardrobe to fall. I must have admit it can be fun redesigning some of my favorite pieces. 

Below are some of my favorite looks from September. As you can see I definitely wore alot of dresses which is the pretty much the norm for me.. With October bringing on some cooler temperatures I am sure there may be a change next month. I am so looking forward to wearing patterned tights, awesome boots and sweater dresses. What are you fashionista's looking forward to wearing this fall season?

Look 1
Skirt - Clothes Mentor Fort Wayne - this was a Jones of New York skirt that I scored for $10 the fabric quality is awesome!
Top- +JCPenney this Bisou Bisou peplum has been a staple in my wardrobe. I have it in so many colors and love them
Shoes - Rock and Republic  +Kohl's - I call these shoe my high fashionista shoes. I got them for $25 and I am in love with these in case you can't tell.

Look 2
Dress - +eShakti - I am in love with this site. You can customize clothing items to make them perfect for you. I was honored when they contacted me . Pefect site with great quality pieces
Booties - Rock and Republic +kohls - are you recognizing a pattern.. I love Rock and Republic shoes so one trend and quality . Always get compliments on these and I have them in red

Look 3
Dress-The Exquisite Pink Boutique - this is an up and coming Boutique in my home state of Indiana. I love love this dress different than anything in my wardrobe. Will definately get more of this style

Look 4
Dress- Jcpenney - gift from my sweet Mama...and this dress is so her so June Cleaver and I love it!
Shoes - Lauren Conrad- +Kohl's another fab shoe from Kohl's the classic oxford with platform and heel. sim 

Look 5
Top- Bisou Bisou Jcpenney - another Bisou Bisou top that I love and get much use out of
Skirt - +WindsorStore  - love love this skirt and I got it for $10

Look 6
Jumpsuit- +Sears - I scored this jumpsuit a few years ago for $12 and love love it. People sleep on Sears but they do have some fashionable finds
Bag - Lulu's via +Jcpenney - I am obsessed with this bow bag and I got it on the clearance rack $20