I typically am not out of the town 2 days in a row.  This is one the rare occasions that I was in need  of some out on the town looks and I was rocking a new hairstyle so that was a call for a celebration also.. LOL. I am typically a curlygirl but this weekend I rocked a sleek straight look. Change feels good sometimes and believe me it won't last long as soon as I sweat honey those curls will be making their way back into my life .

 I have 2 looks and they are both at awesome price points because you know I am fashionista on a budget!  I hope you have fabulous friends have an awesome week :)

Look 1

Jumpsuit - Sears ( old) $12
Shoes - Kohl's Rock and Republic - Shoes with sim flavor and on Sale here there is also a 30% off code Splurge30 with Kohl's charge! great deal
Bag - Lulu's via Jcpenney $20 in store  sim
Belt - via Jcpenney - Clearance $2
Necklace - Apt 9 Via +Kohl's $4
Look 2
Top- Bisou Bisou via Jcpenney $15
Skirt - Windsor Store $10
Shoes-Rock and Republic sim
Bag- Lulu's via Jcpenney sim
Necklace - Apt 9 Via Kohl's $5