If you have followed by blog for sometime than you know I am all about natural hair products so when I was contacted about reviewing a natural makeup product I was very interested. When I checked out NVEY Eco  site I was even more curious. When I saw they had a foundation selector I was not that confident that they could select a shade for me.  I have always with had an issue matching up multicultural skin to a foundation. They either are too dark , too light,too pink , too yellow...  The foundation selector matched me to shade Warm Honey 516 and I was pleasantly surprised with the results. It was a perfect match and it gives such a natural finish. I don't care for the cakey appearance of makeup and this had just the right amount of coverage. 

I used this foundation for about 2 weeks and I have not have had any issue with breakouts.   I give this makeup a 5 stars out of 5 . You can purchase this line at one of my favorite stores Ulta . 
 #nveyecoandulta