I have made it my mission to spend less on clothes and what I mean by that is instead of investing in more clothes I am trying to restyle some of the pieces I already have. Now that is a Fashionista on a budget. I bought this dress awhile back just in time for spring and I decided to add a little animal print pop . As many of you know I have a  real love for animal print so I am constantly trying to find ways to incorporate it in my wardrobe.  I love the color combo of Beige and Coral two of my favorite colors for the spring and summer.. and now fall!  I added my beige cropped jacket and ladies and gentlemen this dress has been FALL_IZED... ! How are you Fashionista's staying on a budget? Please share your tips and tricks


Details
Dress- Elle -via Kohl's sim
Shoes- Macy's ( old)
Necklace - Apt 9 via Kohl's sim
Bag - Ora Delphine - Adele Satchel