I remember seeing Kim Kardashian wearing this super cute animal print skirt and thought how cute is this and to my surprise I saw this very same skirt online at the Exquisite Pink Boutique. Oh I was more than excited and knew that this was a must for my closet and hey I knew I better scoop this up because this was too cute to stick around.  I love the material of this skirt a quality sweater feel. It is the kind of material that will keep it's shape.  The black and white color scheme give it so many styling possibilities . You could wear this out on the town or could be worn with a blazer for a more business friendly look. I decided to style it with a studded moto jacket that I picked up from +WindsorStore  last year and also wanted to show another  option with this super soft fur jacket I lucked up on at the +Clothes Mentor  here in Fort Wayne.

Now if I have a Kim Kardashian skirt on than a little bit of glam in the makeup dept is a must. I kept seeing these posts on Facebook  about Younique Moonstruck 3D lashes.    I have to admit I was very curious I wanted big lashes without using the fake lashes.. So when given the chance to try this I was more than willing . Now I am not typically a mascara person so it was going to take a lot to convince me.. LOL. First of all the packaging is gorgeous the case is a quilted leather type it comes with a 2 tubes. The first tube is the gel which you apply first than you go over it with the natural fibers and you follow up with the gel to seal . I feel like my lashes where saying "Hello" after being asleep so many years . I was pleasantly surprised and give this a thumbs up for sure ladies.   So this is definitely something you should try .


My Look
 Skirt - Exquisite Pink Boutique $30
Leather Jacket - Windsor Store - last year
Necklace - Body Central $3 last year
Booties - +Kohl's  Rock and Republic - last year

Fur Jacket - Inc via Clothes Mentor

If you are interested in the 3D lashes you should contact Lovely Tamara Powell here. You can host a party or just go ahead and add it to the cart!