What says Holiday more than shiny and sparkly items? This time of the year there is sure not a shortage of options. I wanted to share some of my favorites .  Something about a little bling that makes you feel a little more festive and will chase those holiday blues away. 

1. Leather Look Peplum - H&M this piece is so versatile can be dressed up or down and it a flattering peplum style . A must for your wardrobe
2. Sequin Jacket- H&M how cute is this jacket ? It could be worn over the leather peplum or over you favorite LBD  and it's on sale! 
3-Broach- New York and Company - I am not really a broach person or so I thought this is not your Grandma's broach  it is classy with so many possiblities which makes it a yes in my book 
4- Eva Mendez - Statement Necklace- New York and Company I am in love with this colorful bunch of loveliness . This necklace makes a major statement !

5 Lauren Conrad Sweater- Kohl's - bows and sequins what is there not to love about this sweater? Would be great with some faux leather pants or even a pair of jeans. Ms Conrad does it again!
6.Sequin Maxi Skirt - Windsor Stores I am obsessed with this skirt I feel like I need of of these in my life . I would totally rock this with a cute t-shirt , jacket and some booties! 
7 . Sequin Beret -Forever 21 this beret is so chic and at $9 I can get my mama, my sister and my daughter one . How cute would this be with the Lauren Conrad Sweater?
8.Gold Booties - Forever 21 really brought it with these booties so fun and festive

What bright and shiny things have caught your eye this holiday season?

R