It is that time again another edition of Curlybyrdie's Show and tell. As requested by one of my blog followers I decided to shop Carson's this week and I am sure glad I did. Whenever Carson's have additional 30% off clearance I make it my business to stop in for a gander.  Well of course my first stop as always is the dress rack. There were so many awesome deals and I easily could have left with a bag full of dresses I decided to just limited it to one dress. and that was not easy for this dress freak believe me especially when the prices as this awesome! My motto when looking today I would get a dress not that I liked but that I love.. Kind of like a first date... u have to impress me and be like no other..LOL> This Navy blue number was one that I just fell in love with. It is like nothing that I have in my closet. This dress had me at hello :)  Which one did you like the best? Did I make the right choice? 

Now I couldn't close this blog post without talking about my awesome score from Tar-Jay aka Target. They had 40% off shoes coupon on their Cartwheel app . I was able to score shoes as low as $6 now how sweet is that and I was able to pick up this super cute hate for $10 that I had been eyeing for quite sometime. So if you haven't been to Target in a while you really should stop in.. the clearance is marked down nicely and don't forget to check Cartwheel and mobile coupons for even more savings . Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend full of  fantastic finds.