Summertime is that time of the year where for me life gets a little bit easier . No school for the kids sure they are involved in summer activities but at least the hustle and bustle of the morning is temporarily put on hold. That inspires me to get a little more relaxed with my fashion choices. Now I didn't say less cute but just a little less fuss. I think that wide leg pants and jumpsuits are a nice easy way to look put together with min effort and that is right up this Mama's alley this time of year!

 My first look I decided to sport these fabulous Bar III pants that I found at Macy's and stalked  till I could get them at a deal and that is a gamble that paid off . I got these off the clearance rack for $13 after coupons..major score!  I love the way these things drape and that is not a easy feat with these hips honey. I added a simple tight white tee and my colorful Lucky Brand Neck Candy . I would totally wear this to lunch, the mall or sitting on someone's patio for a few lady drinks.. Lol
                                                               
                                                                   My Look
                                                                Pants - Macy's - sim
                                                         Bag - Anne Klein - Carson's Sim
                                                   Shoes - Lauren Conrad via Kohl's (old)




 
 
 
I believe it is a must for everywoman to own that jumpsuit that they can just throw on with a pair of sandals and still walk out the door feeling put together . I have has this jumpsuit for years and I have most certainly gotten my $12 that I paid at Sears for it. I have worn it out with heels, put it on with wedges for a little weekend shopping trip the possibilities are endless when you have staple piece .
My Look
Jumpsuit-(old) -sim here
Bag - Jcpenney- here



 
 
How are you fashionista's staying comfy and cool this summer? What is your easy goto outfit?