I have had such an obsession for off the shoulder tops and midi skirts this summer.  I fell in love with this Mango Midi skirt the first  time I laid eyes on it at Jcpenney.com.  I love the tropical pattern and what I thought was just a split in the front turned out to be that whole carwash style skirt. How sweet is that?  Now it was a little pricier than what I typically spend but that the beauty of Jcpenney rewards... I had 3 rewards and got it for such a steal.

When I added the off the shoulder tee to this fabulous skirt I instantly thought of Dorothy Dandridge in Carmen Jones.  She was so beautiful but had that sexiness about her. She walked around the room like she owned it. That  skirt gave me that same confidence and when it blows in the wind... honey watch out! LOL . 

Have you found something that instantly gives you that boost of extra confidence ?

My Look

Skirt -Mango - Jcpenney ,
Top - H&M sim
Shoes Kohl's sim



 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 Photos - Rick Miller