The last thing that I thought I needed was another black and white skirt but that was until I was introduced to this black and white geometric midi skirt at the Loft . Now I am not one that shops at this store normally .. partly because I kind of forget about it  since it's on the other side of town but I happened to be at Jefferson Point here in Fort Wayne and there was a sign that said additional 60% off clearance .. so you know this frugal fashionista had to take a gander and  this lovely little number was on the rack and I scored it for only $14! I still get excited thinking about it.. LOL .  I decided to to style this with this Kardashian Kollection cutout crop top that I found for $3.99 at Sears. I thought the shapes on the skirt and the cutout shape in the top complimented each other perfectly.  I am such a sucker for black and white so I decided to add my striped wedge sandals to add an element of pattern mixing to keep it a little interesting .

What new stores have you shopped at and been pleasantly surprised ?  It's fun trying new things and why not you only live once?

My Look

Skirt - The Loft ($14 in store)
Top- Kardashian Kollection $4
Shoes - Worthington - Jcpenney (old)
Bag - Anne Klein Carson's (sim)