When I was in Atlanta for a certain baby boys 1st birthday I just had to visit a few places that we don't have in good ole Fort Wayne Indiana and Ross Dress for Less was at the top of my list. I have seen so many fashionista's brag about all these awesome dresses they get from this store with such fantastic prices and you guys know that is right up my alley.  So this mermaid style maxi dress caught my eye I just love the tribal design and the pattern is strategically placed which makes it oh so figure flattering.. All of this for only $13 retail price $49..... Oh I think I am in love. I would totally rock this as a maxi skirt by added at top over the dress creating a mermaid maxi skirt but today I decided to add my favorite Target Jean jacket to the mix.  I really just took a pic for my OOTD didn't plan on doing a blog post but I seriously got so many compliments that I had to share in hopes that you ladies would have a chance to pic one of these up for yourself.. because this $13 dress will makes you feel like J-Lo , BeyoncĂ© somebody that is totally fearless and fabulous .


My Look
Dress - Ross $13
Necklace - New York and Company
Shoes - JLO via Kohl's (old)




What about you Fashionista's what awesome deals have you found at Ross? 







o


                                         As always I want to thank you all for stopping by !

                                                    XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie