I have developed this love of faux leather and this skirt was so unique in color that I just knew that would enjoy finding ways to style it. Now I love the asymmetrical design of this skirt and the rich cognac color makes it a perfect fall staple.  When styling this skirt I found myself going back to my Native American roots.  The color makes a great canvas for some of the brighter colored jewelry and that is exactly what I gravitated toward on the first 2 looks.


So shall we get started ? I am ready

Look 1
Skirt - Worthington - Jcpenney Misses here , Plus here
Top - Worthington Jcpenney - Misses here ,Plushere
Bag - Liz Claiborne - sim
Necklace - Chaps via Kohl's
Bracelet - Sylca Designs-here - stay tuned for a post about this fabulous shop  

This first look I decided to pair the skirt with the faux leather top also from the Worthington line at Jcpenney .  I actually saw the top in the store and loved the color and the quality so I knew I had to have the skirt the minute I saw it online. You know how some faux leather can look plastic and cheap that was not the case for this. I love pairing two matching pieces together giving you the illusion that it is a dress. I decided to add this Chaps Native American Inspired necklace that I lucked up on Kohl's clearance rack.   This picture doesn't do this necklace justice ..  I felt like an Indian Princess in this necklace. Luckily I had some pumps that matched this look perfectly !



 




a
 
 


Look 2
Top- Jcpenney  Arizona - Juniors here 
Shoes - Shoedazzle (old)
Necklace- Jcpenney Arizona - sim


If you think the previous look was Native American Inspired than you haven't seen nothing yet. I didn't plan on it but when styling this gorgeous skirt I start picking from my closet and it just happened and it was actually quite fun. I knew the instant that I got this skirt I was going to style it with a jean jacket I felt like it was a no brainer . When searching my closet I stumbled across this fringe shooties I completely forgot about (don't judge me) I thought they were the perfect touch to this look.


 





 


Look #3

Top - JLO  via Kohl's sim
Jacket - Clothes Mentor $6 (old)
Hat - sim
Necklace - Apt 9 via Kohl's here
Shoes- Chelsea and Zoe via Kohl's here

I thought I would end with a little more high fashion and a sexiness.. why not it's Monday .  I really don't need an excuse to wear animal print.. as you can see but I thought that the color of this skirt called for me add a little bit of print to the mix . I think by adding a jacket or hat that it is just enough animal print to give it the pop it needs.








Which look do you like the best? Do you plan on incorporating faux leather into your fall wardrobe?


                               Thanks so much for stopping by it mean so much to me!

                                         XOXO- Mary aka Curlybyrdie