I can definitely say that 2015 has been my most fashionable! This has been the year that I got a little bolder with my choices and was able live outside that box. Isn't that was fashion is supposed to be a way to express your creativity and share individual style?  My motto for this year has been embrace what makes you feel like you!  After all there is no one that is better at being you!


Let's gets started with some of my favorite looks from 2015



This was a year of some very pretty dresses




Red Dress - This dress was the perfect holiday dress and the whole Marilyn moment made me feel vibrant and sexy 

Navy Dress-  This sleek navy dress was just a classic dress with a sultry fit and I added my favorite J-LO pumps to the mix to make it pop just a little

Floral Dress - This was a dress that I stalked for months . This Eliza J beauty had me feeling like a movie star and how perfect that the Limo drove by at the perfect moment in the backround. 

Colorful A-Line- This colorful cute dress was one of the dresses from NYC Jcpenney photo shoot so it has a special place in my heart. Colorful , fun and flirty and spring ready  

There were some pretty fabulous skirts in 2015


 
Tulle Skirt - this perfect tulle skirt from the Lauren Conrad runway collection had you feeling like a real life princess and adding a vibrant button down made the look fun and exciting .

Polka Dot Skirt - This colorful polka dot from Jcpenney also caught my immediate attention the very first time I saw it . I added a white button down that make it office chic and fun at the same time.

White Lace - This classic white skirt from Ann Taylor is gorgeous this is a skirt that I will wear for years to come and I added this navy pattern top and patent leather pumps for a feminine classy look.

Floral Midi - This beyond beautiful skirt by Trina Turk was my first trunk show purchase ever during my very first trip to NYC .. how special is that .. and their was a pretty handsome security guard working in there that day..so a pretty awesome day .  I wore this to my son's baptism so that makes this skirt pretty epic in my eyes

Jumpsuits were a Must have



Khaki - this khaki jumpsuit was casually cute an empty pallet that I could add whatever I wanted to and in this case it was animal print.

Blue Floral -  this floral pattern is just beautiful and that is what attracted me to this number but that flattering fit is what sold me a truly a item you can take from season to season.

Hunter Green- I am so obsessed with the color of this J-LO jumpsuit from Kohl's . I added my favorite shoes which happen to be J-LO as well which I thought was a perfect combo.

Lace Look - This Material Girl jumpsuit from Macys' is perfect night out on the town look while still looking classy . I just love the bustier  top add a little sexy

This Girl Went Bo-Ho


Duster - The color combo and the relaxed vibe of this duster had me intrigued and with it being lie $12 at Target it was a trend that I was willing to try

Floral Dress - This floral dress was the perfect dress for my couch session in the middle of a field I loved everything about this dress including the pockets .  This dress makes you feel all romantical and purdy .. LoL

Bo-Ho to the Maxi-  one of my favorite just throw on dress that looks perfect for anything. Change up the shoes and accessories and the possibilities are endless .

Faux Leather - This skirt is really showing my native American roots. I love the color and the added fringe booties make me feel so young and on trend... and I love it !


 This Girl is Trendy




Faux Suede Vest - this vest can make almost any outfit look fabulous . The sleeveless coat trend was one that I am loving . I felt so fashionable with this combination .

Faux Leather Shirt - I loved the skirt so much  I had to get the top and wore my J_LO skinny jeans and ethnic statement necklace to keep it exciting .

Screen Tee- I just love screen tees they are so versatile and fun especially when I wearing something I feel strongly about . I loved the plaid skirt and hat it says confident and fashion forward .

Over the Knee Boots - Every girl needs at least one pair of fabulous OTK boots and the color and style where exactly what I needed to spice up my wardrobe.


 Every Girl has a Favorite


If I had to pick a favorite look for 2015 it would definitely be the looks featuring my Stylenspire  skirt . I loved everything about this skirt so much so that I had to style in 3 different ways. I love that this is hand made and you the quality was undeniable . 








                         Did you have a favorite for 2015 ? I would love to hear about it !

I want to thank you for coming by all year long and I am looking forward to more exciting things in 2016 !

                               XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie