I have really  developed a fascination for vests this year and when I saw this faux suede baby  at +Kohl's when I was black Friday shopping online at awesome price point I  just couldn't help myself and they were giving away $15 Kohl's cash with every $50 you spend.. oh Lawd the pressure... so I simply had to add it cart ! I totally wanted to style this with dark hunter green just a perfect color combo as far as I am concerned.  This look makes me feel so chic with little effort and I am all about that life.









How are you liking this trend ? I think it is one that I will be rocking quit a bit these upcoming months . I may have to give the black one in to my home as well.. LOL  O

                                                  XOXO -Mary aka Curlybyrdie
 
                                                      
                                                       Click on photos for details