When you want to look professional but add a little on trend sass than flared pants and a fitted vest is a great option . It gives you a feeling of being put together without going in full suit mode.   If you follow my blog than you know this fashionista has a slight obsession with flared pants they just seem to balance this pear shaped body out.. so honey flares are my friend till the end ! LOL.


Not only did I fall in love with the style of these pieces it was the awesome shade of Orange /Red that just forced these fingers to add this look to the cart . I simply love bright vibrant colors especially now that we approach spring. There is something about them that make you feel alive , confident and ready for anything. I can remember a time when my closet basically consisted of neutrals or black but color is fun and makes things a lot more interesting. Don't be afraid to add color ! You know how they say bacon makes everything better.. think of bright colors as the bacon in your wardrobe!  Just add color

My Look

Vest - New York  and Company here
Pants - New York and Company here
Shirt - New York and Company here
Jacket - Kohl's here
Shoes - Kohl's sim














Are you loving thee bright colors as much as I do?  Will you add them to your wardrobe?

                  I want to thank you for stopping by it means so much to me !

                                         XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie