Oh the joy I find in the small things in life like expanding my closet ( like it needs expanding LOL) but finding a way to make one piece of clothing look good in so many different ways . I love taking that one piece like this fabulous striped sweater dress I got from  +Nyc Retailer  and taking it the office , church or a night out on the town.   I am all about those bright colors and this lightweight sweater dress is perfect for the spring and summer nights and the colors will match almost any summer friendly accessory in your closet . 

I am single mom and I am not rolling in the money so I love to show other women like myself how to make her closet appear a little bit larger and give her more options with pieces that she already may own. 


The first look I am highlighting is that casually chic look .  You know the look the one you need to throw together with not alot of fuss to go run errands or meet your girls for lunch.  The dress is the the focal point of this look and I add a casual but fabulous shoe like these clog style Jessica Simpson shoe and the basic jean jacket which most of us have in our closet . My philosophy when in doubt put on a jean jacket.. LOL .  I love how easy this look is but you still feel put together and ladies I am all about that life because this girl is always on the go ! 









           Dress - solid version   (here) , Shoes  (here)                   


How about you Fashionista's do you like this casually chic look? Do you throw a jean jacket on when in doubt LOL .  As always I want to thank you for stopping by ! 

                                                     XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie