There have been many times that I have been pleasantly surprised when I try something on and this was most certainly the case when I put this jumpsuit on. When I first saw this jumpsuit from +Eccentric kristoure  I had no idea that  I would fancy this at all but that goes to show you ...you must first try on! LOL. When I added a belt to this piece it gave me just the look I needed and the fabric makes it oh so comfortable and who doesn't want style plus comfort? 

I gravitate to things that I can style various ways and this jumpsuit is a simple piece with many possibilities and ladies you know we need options .. Just saying. 


                                                             Look 1 - Date Night 

I added some animal print shoes and clutch to give it a little sexiness . I love orange and red hues with animal print I just feel that it compliments it so well .  This look says I am ready for dancing and fun.




                                 Idris Elba you are here to pick me up? (A girl can dream right?) 



                                            Jumpsuit (here), Shoes (sim), Belt (sim)

                                                   Lunch Date 

This look tones down the sexiness keeps with the animal print theme but this time with the cognac colored belt.  I kept the pump at more neutral hue to create a perfect day look that isn't doing to much. 





                                                        Pumps -(here) , Belt (sim)

                                                     Weekend Look 

I just love a easy comfy look that still looks cute.  This casual boho inspired look is perfect for those weekend errands or perhaps a trip to the mall.  I added these fabulous fringe shoes that I have been dying to wear for awhile and my casual creation is born.





                                             Shoes -(here), Belt (here)


                                                      Which look is your favorite? Have you ever been pleasantly surprised when you tried on something that was totally out of your comfort zone?  Is this a piece that you think will work nicely in your wardrobe?  Use code CHIRPS at Eccentric Kristoure  for additional 10% now how sweet is that? 


As always I want to thank you so much for stopping by !  It's always my pleasure and have a safe and wonderful weekend .


                                                       XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie