I can feel those temps trying to cool down here in Indiana!  It is absolutely my favorite time of the year for fashion . I am sucker for the rich jeweled colors the plaid patterns , tights and boots! Oh I really could go on and than we would be here all day .   There are two trends that I may be mildly obsessed about right now and those  would over the knee boots and long vests.  So why not pair these two loves together and make it even more fun. 

When I wear longer vests with a dress I feel like it gives you more put together look that is perfect for work and adding the over the knee boots adds a chic sexy look without being to over the top.  After all this 40 something is a mama of 2 teenagers  that will most definitely let their mama know when they feel like she is doing to much. LOL . You are not J- LO Mom!  Well thanks for the reminder kids!


This look is perfect to wear to the office and take the vest off add bigger earrings and would also be great for a drink after work or perhaps a dinner date with your honey.  I just love options don't you ? 





k




                         Dress -The Limited (here), vest -Carson's (here), Boots-Just Fab (here)



                                                             Other Options 

     
                               Pink- Kohl's  (here),  Colorblock- Kohl's -(here), Olive - Target -(here)



                                                              OTK Boots


                        Rust Boots- Just Fab(here),  Tan Boots - Target (here), Grey Boots -(here)




So how about it my Fashionista friends do you love these trends as much as I do ?  What fall fashions are you obsessing over right now ? 


                              
                  As always I would like to thank you for taking tine out your day to stop by ! 


                                                   XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie