Oh yes it my favorite time of the month again where I collaborate with the Fab 40's a group of amazing International bloggers where we each create our individual interpretation of a theme .  It was actually my turn to select this months theme and after much deliberation I decided on Leather and Lace . I thought that this was going to be a breeze  for me but it turned out to be much more difficult than what I anticipated. I thought that I would go with more sexy edgy look but I took the more feminine route.. Imagine that:) 

I decided to style this olive green skirt that I scored off the clearance rack at Target for like $9 with this lace Lauren Conrad shirt and added a scarf that I got some time ago to give it a little something extra to the look.  I thought adding the snakeskin booties and bag would give it a little different vibe than just going very conservative .  







                                    Skirt - Target  , Top - Kohl's , Boots - Target , Bag- Jcpenney 


                                                 The FAB 40's 


Well it was my turn to invite our guest blogger and I am very pleased to introduce Kimberly from The Haute Life Now . I met Kim a few years ago in New York City where we  were introduced when we both were selected for a collaboration with Jcpenney . I loved her amazing style immediately so chic and sophisticated .  I am so excited that she was able to join us this week ! 

I love Kim's take on this theme she keeps it classy but adds a little sexiness with the lace crop top. I feel that this look is very New York and she looks amaaazing ! 

                              


Sheela from Sheela Writes amazes me every month like I am totally obsessed with look love the lace dress with the blush leather jacket and she of course has some these amazing boots to make it even more fabulous they add a little bit of edge to the look!  I love the dramatic approach to each of our themes.


  Veronica from Cid Style File  brings some sass and sexy to her look! I am in love with this dress on her and bring some edgy with the leather jacket  and booties. Get it girl! 

Jenni from A Pocketful of Polka Dots takes this theme to a new level she creates a preppy and fun look with the theme and adds some awesome pattern mixing at the same time. I am also totally in love with her shoes.  Well done my friend . 




Samantha from Fake Fabulous created a look where she took a vintage leather skirt and lace top and adding current trends like the pom poms and the colored tights making it more exciting . I am loving the hair this month lady !  




Ann from Kremb de la Kremb  always surprises me with her take on the theme I love how she went with the neutral blush tones and added the fun and shoes to the mix. She is always so playful and creative with her look.  



Diane  from Fashion on the 4th Floor who is last but certainly not least looks simply amazing love the leather shorts and they look great with her awesome  legs and adding the feminine white lace shirt and the cute lace up booties she definitely looks like model in New York !   Diane you are on point with this look girl! 


Well that wraps up this months edition with the "Fab 40's " I can't wait to see what Febuary brings our way ! 



                        As always I want to thank you for stopping in! It's always my pleasure to have you! 

                                                         XOXO -  Mary aka Curlybyrdie