I just love Valentine's Day season  the day it's self is fine but I simply am obsessed with the color pallet it's so fun to incorporate these hues into your wardrobe.  I was so fortunate to have a daughter in late February because I could get all those pink birthday decoration on clearance. You know me the frugal girl not just in fashion but every area of my life.  

I decided that I would create a very easy but chic looking outfit that would be perfect for you and your sweetie perhaps to go to a romantic lunch or maybe to the movies and the beauty of this look it that was at a great price point! Hooray !  

The dress is one that I found on clearance for $7 at H&M and it was not in my size a little to big but that works fine with a shift dress when you have pear shaped girl like myself . I solved that little issue by cinching in the waist with a belt and there you go !  I added my beige sweater that is really been on rotation a lot in the fall and winter and my over the knee boots that I was able to wear without tights since it's in the 60's in Indiana right now . I know the 60's this time of the year really unheard of but I will take it gladly. 





                       Dress - H &M ;M  Sweater - Jcpenney  Boots - Target , Bag Kohl's

What are you plans for Valentines day ? Will you be dressing up or taking a more casual approach either way I just know you all will be looking fabulous ! 




                     Thank you stopping by it's always my pleasure ! See you next time 


                                                XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie