There are two things that make me really happy and that would be the color pink and polka dots and when I can put those things together it's gets this girl excited.    The combination of both just feel really young and feminine which is especially lovely this time of the year. 

I am girl that is all about the details for instance if I have 10 whites blouses and I know I don't need one but it could be that one detail that makes it a yes for me it could be a bows on the sleeves or maybe a detailed collar.  That was the case with this blouse  the large and bold polka dots really caught my eye but when you add the bow factor it was a definite  " Oh Yass "  for me .  I thought it looks quite smashing with a pop of pink so I thought let's try these ripped light pink jeans and than add yet another shade of pink with this amazing mauve  jacket that I scored at Forever 21 for $12 reg $49  yes you heard me right $12 . 

                   
                           So here we have a more casual take on an Valentine's Inspired Look 









                           Coat  (here), Top (sim), Jeans (here), Bag (sim) Booties (here)
           

Well are you loving my $12 jacket as much as I do ?  What about the pink and polka dot combination?  I would love  to hear how you are wearing your Valentine's looks ? Comment below or leave me your blog address so I can check it out . 


                   As Always I would like to thank you so stopping by it means so much ! 

                                                       XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie