As we just finished up Memorial day weekend I find myself like so many are in full summer mode. With me being the true Fashionista that I am my mind has been all on these summer trends and what this girl will be wearing in these warmer months.  The next few blog posts will be all about my " Summer Favorites"  On this post I will be focusing on the "shirt dress" a classic piece that should be in every girls wardrobe. It is piece that can be dressed up or down and suitable for almost any occasion.  Now this time of the year I find myself gravitating toward a nice light cotton material. The great thing about cotton it's nice and cool and there is nothing like a crisp shirt dress that gives me that summer in the Hamptons feel. 



I fell in love with this dress the first time I saw it online at Jcpenney . I knew it would be one that would go fast so I couldn't wait until they marked it down. I just love the light blue color and those bell sleeves are everything. 
When I find classic pieces that have a little bit of trend to it I feel like I hit the jackpot. It takes traditional to a whole new level and makes it more exciting and I am all about that life !


 Nothing like cute and comfy wedge shoe it gives you the heel feel but you are not sacrificing    comfort and these days this girl needs not only style but comfort. 

   Can we talk about this fabulous straw bag ? It seems like straw bags are having quite a moment in fashion for the summer and I was lucky enough to find this baby at my local Goodwill for only $2!  Oh Yass!                   


                                         Dress (here), Bag - Goodwill , Shoes (sim)

                                         

                                               Options for Every Body Type  

                                          1(here) 2.(here) 3.(here) 4.(here) 5.(here) 6.(here)

What summer trends are you looking forward to wearing this summer?  Do enjoy more classic pieces or are you a trendy girl or a little of both? 



As always I want to thank you for stopping by it means so much to me. Stay tuned for my next part of my Summer Favorites series. Have a wonderful weekend see ya soon :) 


                                            XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie