I am trying to get over the fact that we are already at the end of July!  Man time flies when you are having fun and now I am starting to look forward the cooler fall days and what that means for my wardrobe. I am such a fan of the darker jewel tones and I usually start my transition into my fall wardrobe starting in mid to late August. I start with the color selection gravitating towards shades of burgundy, green and all those deeper hues that I can layer as it gets cooler. This jumpsuit is perfect for that transition to the fall you can wear it now and as the weather gets cooler you can add jacket or sweater and take it to the office. 





I already owned the black and white striped version of this jumpsuit and loved it but when I saw it now in Burgundy Oh Yasss! 
I added this fabulous color block bag to break up the monochromatic look of this jumpsuit and it was on clearance makes it even better. 
 The great thing about a jumpsuit it' an easy outfit one and done a total look with minimal effort!




 I absolutely love the open back element it adds a little bit of sexy to this look but keeping it tasteful 

 A perfect way to take this jumpsuit right into the fall is adding a jacket or vest to the equation like I did with this pop of Navy.
     
          Check out photos below for a direct link to this look along with similar options 
Well, ladies are you thinking about how you will transition your wardrobe into the fall weather?

                               I want to thank you for stopping by it means so much to me!

                                                      XOXO Mary aka Curlbyrdie