Never in a million years when I started this blog 4 years ago did I ever anticipate collaborating with some my favorites stores.  I was over the moon when I was given the opportunity to work with Kohl's for the second time and also met a pretty amazing young lady  Adrian who is blogger and Mommy just like me.  

What I love about this latest project it allowed me to reflect on my journey of motherhood and also gave me an opportunity to share some of my knowledge with Adrian who is a young mother just getting started on her own journey. I was amazed at how we immediately connected and learned from each other. Adrian gave me some insight about my own daughter who is a sophomore in college and what she might need and what she is currently going through. 



Check out video below 





This video captured my true emotions and exactly the way that I have been feeling over the past few years. Looking back and thinking that raising these two kids as a single mother was so hard no I was so wrong that hardest part is letting them go. It's like going through the most painful breakup ever.  Don't get me wrong I want them to spread their wings and leave the nest yes like little Byrdie's but sending them out in that big world is scary for a Mama bird.

I am so thankful to Kohl's for this opportunity and introducing me to Adrian she is an amazing young woman and she loves Elvis just like me. I mean what are the odds? Now I am not sure if she loves pumpkin spice also but if she does I know for sure she is my soul sister!  Check out her amazing blog AK Avenue 


I am so excited to see what God has in store for the rest of my life so far the 40's have been emotional but also pretty amazing and I am so thankful. 


As always I want to thank you so much for stopping by not just today but any day that you have stopped by and listened to what this Byrdie has to chirp about. It means everything to me! 


                                                     Me walking into my future like! 


                                                       XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie