There is no other fabric that makes me think of the holidays quite like velvet. I can remember being a little girl and getting those cute little velvet-like dresses for my Christmas program at St.Paul's.  I can remember that feeling of being all dolled up feeling like a holiday angel. Now fast forward 30 some years and I am stilling loving the soft and luxurious fabric but this time I am really loving the jumpsuit version. 






I love the softness and the material is thick enough that it is not showing every imperfection which makes me love it even more. I love the floral patterns that have hints of burgundy one of my all time favorite colors for this time of the year. 



Wanting to bring out the burgundy in this jumpsuit I added one of my favorite bow blouses to change up the look but could totally see me wearing this with a jacket and chocker for a sexy date night look.



I decided to add a velvet blazer (that was an amazing thrift find) to this look to give me more office appropriate look or perhaps a great look for a holiday concert at the kids school or church. 



Also if you are not into patterns than there is a version in all burgundy which is equally as cute and at under $30 you may even want them both.. Just a thought now pressure ladies I promise. LOL 



In my 40's I am all about the cute and comfort of it all and this look is both of those things and not forget easy on the bank account and I am all about that life. 



     
I love adding the Hanna bootie from Just Fab to this look and the great thing was a I got them at such a deal. You can sign up for Just Fab and get your first pair for only $10 and they have sales that are exclusive to VIP members only.  You can sign up (here). I am such a shoe girl that loves to try new trends and this way I am not spending crazy amounts of money doing so. 



Are you loving the velvet like jumpsuit trend as much as I am? Check out, even more, details on look below where you can just click on photos for information as well as some of my other favorites.



              Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by it means so much to me! 



                                                    XOXO  Mary aka Curlybyrdie