As we begin the second month of 2018 I have to ask myself am I keeping up with all the promises that I made myself you know before the new year? The answer would be a big fat no!   I did say that I was not going to make any resolutions I would just give my year a theme word and the word I chose was 
" Peace".  What that means is that I would not entertain anything in my life that didn't bring me peace!  Well, it's been a struggle but I really trying to do better.    Now as we begin a new month I luckily have time to reset and re-evaluate. 


I just love bright and bold colors I feel like they give me that confidence that I lack at times. Especially when I am going through moments of uncertainty or doubt. 


I just love velour I think it started back in times when those juicy couture jogging suits were all the rage. Now, this girl didn't own juicy I think mine might have been buicy the cheaper knockoff! But it was till cute though. 

This jacket from the Tracee Ellis Ross collection seemed like the perfect match to this fabulous jumpsuit!  I just love her collection I am keeping my fingers crossed that maybe she will come through with a spring line!

 I thought I would add a pop of pink with the shoes to make this look even more colorful and fun.  I think the styling the pieces gives it a sophisticated vibe as well. 


 I have been trying to shop my closet more this year reinventing things for me that is when the real creativity happens. I am going to do my best to stick to that principle for me that is something that will bring more " Peace " in my life and to my bank account! LOL 


                                  Jumpsuit (sim), Kimono (here),  Bag (sim), Shoes (sim)



 Well, I would like to thank you for stopping by and remember don't allow anything in your life that doesn't bring you peace! Believe me, I am definitely a work in progress.



                                                          XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie