I don't know about you but this girl is all ready for spring even if this Indiana weather isn't agreeing with that.  I have been waiting for these warmer temps to come in and take over but no such luck! Well until then I will continue to take photos acting like it's 70 degrees! 

My spring fashion choices always seem to gravitate to florals. I mean there nothing like the feminine charms of great flower pattern to make this me feel girly.  I always search a great floral dress that stands out with a little something different. The gorgeous pattern with the asymmetrical hem and ruffles had this girl at " Hello" it has all the trends that I am loving for the spring all rolled up into one!  
  

  This dress is from the K-Lab line at Kohl's which I am a huge fan of. Such a fashion-forward line that allows me to feel on trend but appropriate for this forty-something mama! I love this dress even more because of it currently being under $25 now that's before any coupons! How sweet of a deal is that?




Adding these gorgeous J-LO pumps to the equation made this dress even cuter!  I fell in love with these blush and black pumps they are some of my favorites and really quite comfortable another Kohl's find! Come through with the spring fashion Kohls!







I love pieces that I can dress up or down. I added this pink denim jacket and it instantly gives it a more casual vibe. I would even rock it with a cute pair of tennis shoes! 




 How is the weather where you are? Are you able to wear all those beautiful spring dresses? If so you can send some of that sunshine this way because I am so jealous of you right now! LOL 




                                                           see below for links to these items

As always I want to thank you stopping by it means so much to me! Wishing a wonderful week full of amazing opportunities! 


                                                                XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie