Oh, beautiful days have finally arrived in Indiana! I was beginning to wonder if spring was completely going to bypass us this year.  Whenever the weather would be crazy my Grandmother always used to say " Yall ain't living right"  well I guess we haven't been this year! Lol

Now is the time that we can finally pull out those spring pieces and what better way to greet this gorgeous day but with ruffles and stripes. I love when I can match two pieces together and it looks like a complete dress and that is exactly what I did.  I purchased the skirt and then noticed that they had the matching shirt later on so back to New York and Company I went. 





I fell in love with this amazing colorful skirt the first time I saw it. I mean it basically had me at "Hello". I love the bright colors and the light cotton material that makes it a cool option for the spring and summer months. I could totally see me rocking the skirt with a tank top for all types of summer festivities. 



 I decided to rock my Christian Siriano pumps (here)that I got from Payless shoes. I love the quality and price is amazing. I have purchased these pumps in three different colors that is how much I love them. 



This basket purse is one that I been wanting after seeing everyone and their mama with it on Instagram I finally took the plunge when I spotted it on Amazon for $40.


This would be the perfect Mother's Day look perhaps to church and then to brunch or to a wedding or a graduation.  I love when you get to separates because the styling options are endless and can be used for many different occasions and it makes your closet seem even bigger! 







Are you Fashionista's loving the ruffle and stripes as much as I am?  You can shop these items below the photos will take you directly to the items.




As always I want to thank you for stopping by it means so much to me! Wishing you all the beautiful weather you desire! 

                                                       XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie